- « Release Notes
- Chime 2.7.3
- v2.7.9761 (August 30, 2018)
Queue Dashboard – Monitoring and Details panels should now have the same default sorting.
- Active sessions page loaded by the Agent Assist/Translate tool should now work with alias dispatchers..
- Option in Admin/Settings/Advanced to control the agent presence checking rate for on-premise deployments
- Improved error handling and notification if some configuration error (bad password, etc) prevents and alias dispatcher from signing in.
- Improved support for seekers using Android/iOS/Mac Skype for Business clients.
- Fix deadlock issue that could prevent a session being recorded as Connected after the agent accepted and was joined with a seeker.
- Fix drill-down on Accepted vs Declined/Ignored per Agent chart.